tevere: Jihae, solemn with hint of smile (Default)
Faulty wiring in one of our former rooms set the ceiling insulation on fire last night, and it's just a matter of luck that our replacement noticed it before he fell asleep, and before the fire spread to the rest of the roof or the shed out the back (which is full of highly flammable varnish dust, being a former furniture factory). As it was, firetrucks were summoned and our replacement's stuff suffered water damage from all the ensuing fire-fighting efforts.

Sucks for him, but I certainly feel ridiculously lucky right now.
tevere: Jihae, solemn with hint of smile (Default)
So, I didn't see this one coming at all:

My flatmate's dog went through my bag (which was on the floor of my room), found my menstrual cup, took it out of its little bag, and proceeded to take it into the living room and chew it in full view of a bunch of my flatmate's visiting friends.

AWKWARD.

Syndicate

RSS Atom

Most Popular Tags

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags