Jul. 24th, 2012

tevere: Jihae, solemn with hint of smile (Default)
Faulty wiring in one of our former rooms set the ceiling insulation on fire last night, and it's just a matter of luck that our replacement noticed it before he fell asleep, and before the fire spread to the rest of the roof or the shed out the back (which is full of highly flammable varnish dust, being a former furniture factory). As it was, firetrucks were summoned and our replacement's stuff suffered water damage from all the ensuing fire-fighting efforts.

Sucks for him, but I certainly feel ridiculously lucky right now.

Most Popular Tags

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags